Friday, March 26, 2010

Samsung Investments

It was pleasure to stay in New York during spring break. New York was biggest city in the United States, and also there is main headquarter of economy in the world. The place what I applied for Samsung Investments which is located in New York too. I loved to stay in New York for a while, but there was really hard to live for being because there were extremely expensive even living expense. In 1o days of New York gave me new dream, and new way to aiming for. Samsung Investments was my first button to have my dream. So, I prepared for interview in the New York. But I had to adapt on the New York situation, and who is my interviewer or which concept Samsung Investments really want to know. Therefore, I had to prepare not only interview but also gather relevant information such as Samsung's concept etc.

Finally, March 19 am 10:30, I had a time to spend with Samsung Investments in Samsung International Recruiting Office where is locating on Manhattan Midtown. I prepared not only Korean or English but also Mandarin Chinese. I arrived at office 9:00am. Other interviewees were waiting in there. Total number of interviewees is 12. I should crash them to obtain entry-level on Samsung Investments as an intern. But other 11 interviewees could speak at least three languages. And seven interviewees in our total appliers, they are from New York University who are preparing to graduate. So I really nervous about that because my interviewer was from New York University. I tried to use skill which I learned from Business Communication. But results has been really negative.

I think I failed, they are not reacting or contacting anymore, even time was gone almost one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment