Friday, February 19, 2010

Collaboration project

This type of my typing would be kind of diary. This is my first time to group work in this year. So, I am little bit strained. And that project is for MIS 2200 class. Let's see the guideline. I choose Wikis. And my members are Zach Patterson, Jordan D. Kite and I. It would be quite fun to do this project even though I am feeling extreme strain. Frankly speaking, we did not do much things for this project, we are still in beginning of this project. For example, we only established our schedules for this project. Our part of this project would be divided by Set up Wikis, How to use Wikis, and History of Wikis. Those things would be our exact main points for our content. Therefore, we found a tool called Wikispaces to support our project. We can go through www.wikispaces.com. Of course, I did not create my own blogs yet. I think that I would create soon. From the sites, we could find line(also called command box) manage wikis on middle of left from web site. It does have totally 5 main boxes for manage wiki. 1. About, 2. Content, 3. People, 4. Settings and finally No.5 Tools. My part is that how to use wiki. All of this part would be really important for my part of this project. Whatever, it does have various key commands, I will talk about much more detailed information on next blog, if I can because I want to be really professional knower for this part for both of project and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment