Friday, January 22, 2010

Introduction, < First Story > Economics 3400 ( International Economics )

This is Young Jin Kwon, but I like to be known as Scholes Kwon, that should be much better to listen. Semester 2010 Spring has been started. Frankly speaking, I am very nervous to write some written things on my blogs. Therefore, I want to be take an easy exactly. I have a total 4 blogs personally. I have facebook, cyworld, daum and including this bloggers. I will be little bit hard to manage whole blogs. It is a lot I think.
Now I am taking MIS 2200 class, and this class called Business Communication, it could be simliar with class based on writing. I think that could be another good chance to raise both my Business and writing skill as I wish. I hope I can keep good relationship with Marianna too, I will do my best on this class.
I will start my first story. I am taking lots of class. Chinese 3020, MIS 2200, MUSC 3020, ECON 3400 and GEOL 3100 etc. It should be tough. However I can use only 2 class following MIS 2200, ECON 3400 for this blog because other classes are not Business class. I will choose a topic from MIS 2200 or ECON 3400 for this blog every week.
I read a book called the choice for ECON 3400 last week. Professor Diana Thomas gave all of students to do our own assignment. We had to read a book called the Choice before do assignment, author is Russell Roberts who is working for George Mason University. I think he has lots of dream, sometimes he is falling in his own wonderland by himself. That was kind of huge funny points because I want to be fall in my own wonderland when I want to. He is passionate economist. He loves both David Ricardo and Ed Johnson. He commented on his writing that I want to meet those two famous economist if I can go back to past. I read two chapters for my assignment last week. Chapter 1 is talking about Law fum story. That was only 1 page story that Lawyers asked about David Ricardo's achievements to decide that How much Government will go to give him prize. That is not important for this story. Main story will come from Chapter 2. It was quite funny story. That was meeting between David Ricardo and one of company owner. The time was divided by two session. One is the time just before Great Depression, year will be around 1927 to 1930. And another one is almost closed to present. David Ricardo explained industry's development from day by day. And one of company owner had shocked about present situation. Of course, owner's consideration was focused on the time before Great Depression, that should be different. David Ricardo said one employment can make one television per less than day, however owner's worker could make an one televsion per two weeks. Therefore, David Ricardo explained everything will go to really fast. Present's televsion market was conquered by Japan and South Korea. Instead, Government of the United States depends on drugs(pharmacy) market to earn money from Japan. David Ricardo explain nowdays' world is really cruel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment